Sports Performance Training during San Diego County “Red Tier” allows us to operate inside the facility at 10% capacity.
3/17/2021 UPDATE: We are OPEN INDOORS!
Navigating our performance training during San Diego County “Red Tier” can be challenging. Due to state and county restrictions on gyms and organized sports, it is a continued challenge to have access to the tools necessary for athletic development. Though we are all faced with this challenge, there are safe and effective ways for athletes to improve. Working within the state and Carlsbad guidelines, Activ8 is open and training at 10% capacity. With access to all of our necessary pieces of equipment, we are able to take full advantage of this opportunity with our athletes. Throughout this time, we have been able to shape shift and adapt to the ever changing environment. We have remained compliant with all the necessary protocols to include Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) Cleaning solutions. With sports starting back up it is important for athletes to understand the benefits of recovery while in season and likely, at an accelerated pace. We offer our performance recovery service to compliment in-season training as well as off-season training. Our professional, collegiate, and high school athletes are seeing first hand that a little adversity doesn’t stop the progress and pursuit of development! For anyone interested in training with us, it’s important to understand our process: How Activ8 Works
What training looks like at 10%
What you can expect from us:
- All Activ8 employees will be wearing face masks while coaching clients.
- When applicable, our employees will also wear gloves for your added protection.
- We have put together a comprehensive cleaning and disinfecting protocol.
- We will perform touchless temperature checks at our entrance for both employees and clients. Anyone found to have a reading of 100.0 F or greater will not be allowed admittance into the facility.
- We have posted our safe-reopening plan in our front window in addition to various signage throughout the facility to serve as a constant reminder of the safety regulations in place.
- We have limited the maximum capacity in our facility to 10% to ensure adequate social distancing and space for you as you train.
- Hand sanitation stations are available for your use.
- Equipment will be sanitized and disinfected after each use.
- Online training is available for clients who prefer to not be in person.
- Athletes have the option to train with a mask on or off. If any of these symptoms occur, we ask athletes to refrain from coming into the facility.