3/17/2021 UPDATE: We are OPEN INDOORS!
We are officially in red tier which means Activ8 is open and training at 10% inside our facility.
8/20/2020 UPDATE: We are OPEN INDOORS!
Navigating through these unprecedented times can be challenging.
Due to state restrictions on gyms and organized sports, it makes it challenging to have access to the tools necessary for athletic development. Though we are all faced with this challenge, there are safe and effective ways for athletes to improve.
Working within the state and Carlsbad guidelines, Activ8 is open and training by utilizing private outdoor space at our facility and local community parks. With access to all of our necessary pieces of equipment, we are able to take full advantage of this opportunity with our athletes.
Opportunity to get healthier, an opportunity to get stronger/faster,
and an opportunity to get better.
Our professional, collegiate, and high school athletes are seeing first hand that a little adversity doesn’t stop the progress and pursuit of development!
Activ8 takes the health and safety of our coaches and athletes seriously. We’d like to share with you the ways in which we are implementing these new safety regulations.
What you can expect from us:
- All Activ8 employees will be wearing face masks while coaching clients.
- When applicable, our employees will also wear gloves for your added protection.
- We have put together a comprehensive cleaning and disinfecting protocol.
- We will perform touchless temperature checks at our entrance for both employees and clients. Anyone found to have a reading of 100.0 F or greater will not be allowed admittance into the facility.
- We have posted our safe-reopening plan in our front window in addition to various signage throughout the facility to serve as a constant reminder of the safety regulations in place.
- We have limited the maximum capacity in our facility to 10 people to ensure adequate social distancing and space for you as you train.
- Hand sanitation stations are available for your use.
- Equipment will be sanitized and disinfected after each use.
- Training is taking place outdoors on-site @ Activ8.
- Activ8 Coaches are able to go train athletes offsite at athletes’ houses if requested.
- Although we have missed you, we will not offer any handshakes, fist bumps etc.
- Athletes have the option to train with a mask on or off.
If any of these symptoms occur, we ask athletes to refrain from coming into the facility.
Video posted July 7th 2020. Protocols change as new information is released.